from the top of the pot - to the top of the tallest leaf measuring approximately 50cm.
The Monstera Deliciosa has been a iconic plant for many generations. With it's rapid growth, forgiving nature, and the look of that beautiful foliage, it is no wonder it's loved by many. It also has the ability to grow tall as a climbing plant, or be grown wide as a trailing plant. This creates a degree of versatile making it the perfect plant to fill any space in a home.
- Likes a warm humid environment.
- Bright, indirect light. Direct sunlight will burn the plant.
- Prefers to be kept lightly moist.
- A free draining soil type is recommended.
- Fertilise throughout its growing season.